955-L, Gulberg-II Lahore
MBBS; FCPS Medicine; MRCP UK; MRCPS Glasgow; FRCP Edinburgh; FRCP Glasgow; FRCP London; MCPS-HPE
- Trained from Oxford Center for Diabetes Endocrine and Metabolism UK and Manchester Royal Infirmary in Endocrinology and Diabetes.
- Started Diabetes Endocrine and Metabolic Center in Lahore General Hospital in 2010, with more than 21000 registered patients.
- Special interest in Endocrinology and Diabetes and Medical Teaching.
- More than 30 published research papers, and more than 100 posters presentations nationally and internationally.
- More than 50 FCPS trainees have passed under supervision.